- That we may be part of the body of Christ working together in unity and outreach for our city of Hobart. Psalm 133:1 & 3
- A ministry where we freely talk about Jesus Christ and encourage one another in our walk with the Lord. Hebrews 3:13
- A ministry where Christians operate in their giftings, whether physical or spiritual, for the furthering of the Kingdom of God in Hobart.
1 Corinthians 12:4-11
- A ministry that encourages prayer, outreach, evangelism, discipleship, equipping and training. Acts 2:42
- A ministry where we can use the creative arts as a means of expressing our walk and relationship with the Lord. Exodus 35:30-35
- A ministry that reaches the lost, lonely, sick, hurting and broken; that they might be shown the love of God, and told about Jesus and His amazing provision on the cross for their sins to be washed away in His blood and their sicknesses to be healed by His wounds. Isaiah 61:1-3, Isaiah 53:5, James 1:27
- That we might be a living example to the world through our walk of faith, as we bear witness to God's amazing grace and power at work in our lives, showing how He provides for His children more than we can ask or imagine. Hebrews 11:1&6, Ephesians 3:20, Philippians 4:19